About GoldStar Learning Options
GoldStar Learning Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to serving individuals with psychological, intellectual, and developmental differences. Our main office is located in Denver and we provide services throughout Denver and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing individualized, comprehensive services for our families that aim to maximize each participant’s strengths and abilities. These programs teach tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community. We strive to create a brighter future for every person affected by developmental disabilities!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated professionals to fill our BCBA and BCaBA positions on our fun, upbeat team! As a BCBA/BCaBA, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in our families’ lives by developing comprehensive programs to address behaviors and overseeing your behavioral therapy teams. You will provide ongoing support and training for our interventionists and families to teach behavior management techniques and to ensure programs are implemented properly.
We are looking for professionals in Denver and surrounding areas. We prefer full-time availability, but are willing to work with your schedule! We provide competitive pay starting at $55,000-$80,000, depending on experience. Many positions start as part-time, but can quickly increase in hours, depending on your schedule preferences. Once hired, we work diligently to create a schedule that works for both our staff and our families’ needs.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field
– Completion of a master’s program in a related field
– Currently in good standing as a BCBA or BCaBA
– A minimum of 4 years of direct care experience using applied behavior analysis (ABA)
– A minimum of 2 years of experience supervising cases, including developing ABA behavior intervention plans
– Proficient in conducting functional behavior assessment (*functional analysis preferred)
– Experience supervising and training interventionists on proper plan implementation
– Experience in writing behavior reduction plans and skill acquisition plans, as well as data analysis
– You must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. You must be willing to travel to families’
homes/community locations, in addition to transporting participants at times.
– Prior experience working with individuals with developmental differences is highly preferred, but passion for this line
of work is required!
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Clean (or low points) on your driving record
– Clean background check required
– Completion of required trainings
– Ability to build professional relationships with staff and families
GoldStar started with 4 employees in 2012 and in a few short years, we are at over 100 team members and growing! We will only continue to expand and are looking for individuals willing to take on additional responsibilities. If you are ready for a rewarding career with potential for advancement, GoldStar is the place for you! We also offer the following benefits:
– Competitive pay commensurate with position, experience, and education
– Paid training, holidays and sick days
– Flexible hours: We encourage higher education and are willing to work around your school/personal schedule!
– BCBA and BCaBA or equivalent may also be eligible for CEU reimbursement
– Warm fuzzies from making a difference!
– Mileage paid at competitive rate
– Health insurance (50% paid by GoldStar) plus affordable dental and vision insurance
– IRA benefits (GoldStar offers generous contribution match)
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
To apply please download our job application and email it to email@example.com.