About GoldStar Learning Options
GoldStar Learning Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to serving individuals with psychological, intellectual, and developmental differences. Our main office is located in Denver and we provide services throughout Denver and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing individualized, comprehensive services for our families that aim to maximize each participant’s strengths and abilities. These programs teach tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community. We strive to create a brighter future for every person affected by developmental disabilities!
Don’t have experience? That’s okay, we provide quality paid training to all staff!!!
Are you ready to join a team that is passionate and dedicated to changing the way our community sees and treats individuals with developmental and intellectual differences and to truly change the lives of these individuals and provide purpose to all? Does this sound like a mission you are ready to help us accomplish? We offer a supportive and upbeat work environment, flexible hours, and a diverse schedule to ensure you will never get bored.
What do we do:
GoldStar is an agency dedicated to helping support individuals with developmental and intellectual differences live their lives with purpose!
How do we do this:
We provide quality individualized services to help each of our participants achieve their greatest potential with passionate and dedicated employees! We offer services in the individual’s home, community and here at our office.
Why do we do this:
We believe that everyone deserves live their lives with purpose, a place to belong and something to offer! We are passionate about maximizing the strengths and abilities of our participants.
Check out our website for more information: www.gsloinc.com
– You will provide services that bring purpose and independence for the participants that we serve.
– Our services are offered in a variety of settings and individualized for each participant and their family.
– Hours are flexible and offered on a part-time or full-time basis depending on your availability.
– We provide services to children and adults of all ages, with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
– Must be 18 years of age or older and a high school diploma or equivalent at minimum is preferred.
– Positive and passionate attitude is required, prior experience working with individuals with developmental and intellectual differences is a plus!
– Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and willingness to transport participants in your vehicle.
– Willingness and ability to perform the physical demands of this position in order to keep our participants safe is required.
– Ability to pass a background and motor vehicle check.
What we offer…
– Competitive pay, based on education and experience
– Opportunities for advancement
– Health insurance (50% and up to 100% based on amount of time with the company)
– Affordable dental and vision insurance
– IRA with a company match
– Paid drive time and mileage
– Paid Individualized training and support throughout employment
– PTO and sick pay available for full and part-time employees
– Options for supplemental Insurance with AFLAC
– Certified employees may also be eligible for CEU reimbursements
– BCBA and BCaBA or equivalent qualify for our CEU stipend
– Giant warm fuzzies from making a difference!
What sets us apart…
Our person-centered approach allows us to support families in a unique and holistic way. We understand the challenges that these individuals and their families may face, and work in collaboration with experienced, passionate professionals to tailor our services to each individual. These comprehensive supports maximize the individual intervention we provide, by teaching tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community.
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. Join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
To apply please download our job application and email it to Letta.Steshyn@gsloinc.com