About GoldStar Learning Options
GoldStar Learning Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to serving individuals with psychological, intellectual, and developmental differences. Our main office is located in Denver and we provide services throughout Denver and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing individualized, comprehensive services for our families that aim to maximize each participant’s strengths and abilities. These programs teach tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community. We strive to create a brighter future for every person affected by developmental disabilities!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated professionals to fill our senior behavior interventionist/RBT positions on our fun, upbeat team! As a senior behavior interventionist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in our families’ lives by implementing individualized plans to address behaviors and by teaching essential skills to our participants. You will also provide ongoing support to the behavior therapy team and families.
We are looking for professionals in Denver and surrounding areas. Full and part-time positions available! We offer competitive pay starting at $14-$19/hour, depending on experience. Many positions start as part-time, but can quickly increase in hours, depending on your schedule preferences. Once hired, we work diligently to create a schedule that works for both our staff and our families’ needs.
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Must have high school diploma or GED, bachelor’s degree is strongly encouraged
– Minimum of 3 years of experience conducting behavior interventions
– Must be knowledgeable about ABA strategies and procedures
– Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification strongly encouraged (offered to employees at discounted rate)
– Experience and/or educational background in related field preferred
– You must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. You must be willing to travel to families’
homes/community locations, in addition to transporting participants at times.
– Prior experience working with individuals who are differently abled is preferred, but passion for this field is required!
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Clean (or low points) on your driving record
– Clean background check required
– Completion of required trainings
– Ability to build professional relationships with staff and families
GoldStar started with 4 employees in 2012 and in a few short years, we are at over 100 team members and growing! We will only continue to expand and are looking for individuals willing to take on additional responsibilities. If you are ready for a rewarding career with potential for advancement, GoldStar is the place for you! We also offer the following benefits:
– Competitive pay commensurate with position, experience, and education
– Paid training, holidays and sick days
– Flexible hours: We encourage higher education and are willing to work around your school/personal schedule!
– BCBA and BCaBA or equivalent may also be eligible for CEU reimbursement
– Warm fuzzies from making a difference!
– Mileage paid at competitive rate
– Health insurance (50% paid by GoldStar) plus affordable dental and vision insurance
– IRA benefits (GoldStar offers generous contribution match)
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
To apply please download our job application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.