About GoldStar Learning Options
GoldStar Learning Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to serving individuals with psychological, intellectual, and developmental differences. Our main office is located in Denver and we provide services throughout Denver and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing individualized, comprehensive services for our families that aim to maximize each participant’s strengths and abilities. These programs teach tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community. We strive to create a brighter future for every person affected by developmental disabilities!
We are seeking enthusiastic and driven professionals to work with our younger participants during our fun, fast-paced summer program! As a summer camp staff, you will be working with our participants to provide the supports necessary for each individual to be successful and have fun participating in camp activities. Due to the diverse range of medical and behavioral needs of our participants, we see that each team member receives individualized training so that every staff feels comfortable and confident in the field. We encourage a positive, supportive environment among our staff and strive to ensure that every staff member and participant has a great summer camp experience!
**After completing the season with our summer camp, there is potential for full or part-time employment for those wishing to continue with our company. Many positions start as part-time, but can quickly increase in hours, depending on your schedule preferences. Once hired, we work diligently to create a schedule that works for both our staff and our families’ needs. We provide competitive pay starting at $13-$19/hour, depending on experience.
This is a part-time position and requires availability on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30am-2:30pm. We are looking for professionals in Denver and surrounding areas. There is potential for additional hours at Living With Purpose (LWP), our adult social club, on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our Denver location, as well as hours before and after camp.
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Must have high school diploma or GED
– You must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. You must be willing to travel to families’
homes/community locations, in addition to transporting participants at times.
– Experience in ABA, DTT, community outreach, in-home support, and/or other behavioral therapies encouraged
– Prior experience working with individuals who are differently abled is preferred, but passion for this field is required!
– Experience and/or educational background in related field preferred
– Clean (or low points) on your driving record
– Clean background check required
– Completion of required trainings
GoldStar started with 4 employees in 2012 and in a few short years, we are at over 100 team members and growing! We will only continue to expand and are looking for individuals willing to take on additional responsibilities. If you are ready for a rewarding career with potential for advancement, GoldStar is the place for you! We also offer the following benefits:
– Competitive pay commensurate with position, experience, and education
– Paid training, holidays and sick days
– Flexible hours: We encourage higher education and are willing to work around your school/personal schedule!
– BCBA and BCaBA or equivalent may also be eligible for CEU reimbursement
– Warm fuzzies from making a difference!
– Mileage paid at competitive rate
– Health insurance (50% paid by GoldStar) plus affordable dental and vision insurance
– IRA benefits (GoldStar offers generous contribution match)
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
To apply please download our job application and email it to email@example.com.