About GoldStar Learning Options
GoldStar Learning Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to serving individuals with psychological, intellectual, and developmental differences. Our main office is located in Denver and we provide services throughout Denver and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing individualized, comprehensive services for our families that aim to maximize each participant’s strengths and abilities. These programs teach tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community. We strive to create a brighter future for every person affected by developmental disabilities!
Mandatory Training is June 1st – June 4th 2021. We will have a fun BBQ Saturday June 5th 2021 (BBQ is suggested not required)
Session one: June 7th – July 9th and Session two: July 12th – August 13th
*** ADDRESS LISTED IS JUST THE MAIN OFFICE NOT YOUR LOCATION In Denver Metro area ***
Are you looking for a fun summer job with other passionate and dedicated employees to provide a summer to remember for children with developmental and intellectual differences?
This will be an opportunity full of fun and adventure while providing a challenge where you can grow personally and professionally…and get paid to help provide a fun and purposeful summer for our kiddos! If this sounds like an adventure you are up for, you are at the right place!
Join us for our Summer Adventure Program! Don’t have experience? That’s okay, we provide quality paid training to all staff!
– You will provide services that bring purpose and independence for the participants that we serve in a fun summer camp community environment!
– Hours are flexible and offered on a part-time or full-time basis depending on your availability.
– We provide individualized behavioral support services to children with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
*** This position DOES NOT provide lodging ***
– Must be 18 years of age or older and a high school diploma or equivalent at minimum is preferred.
– Positive and passionate attitude is required, prior experience working with individuals with developmental and intellectual differences is a plus!
– Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and willingness to transport participants in your vehicle.
– Willingness and ability to perform the physical demands of this position in order to keep our participants safe is required.
– Ability to pass a background and motor vehicle check.
What we offer…
– Competitive pay, based on education and experience
– Opportunities for advancement
– Health insurance (50% and up to 100% based on amount of time with the company)
– Affordable dental and vision insurance
– IRA with a company match
– Paid drive time and mileage
– Paid Individualized training and support throughout employment
– PTO and sick pay available for full and part-time employees
– Options for supplemental Insurance with AFLAC
– Certified employees may also be eligible for CEU reimbursements
– BCBA and BCaBA or equivalent qualify for our CEU stipend
– Giant warm fuzzies from making a difference!
What sets us apart…
Our person-centered approach allows us to support families in a unique and holistic way. We understand the challenges that these individuals and their families may face, and work in collaboration with experienced, passionate professionals to tailor our services to each individual. These comprehensive supports maximize the individual intervention we provide, by teaching tools and strategies that allow each individual to be successful in all environments, whether in his/her home, school, or community.
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. Join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary – THIS CAN WORK INTO A PERMANENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Pay: $14.50 – $17.50 per hour
As a member of our team, you can make a difference and help foster brighter futures for those who are differently abled. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, join us at GoldStar Learning Options!
To apply please download our questionnaire and email this and your resume to email@example.com